An Established Huntsville Family Law Firm
You likely know you need the help of a family law attorney when you face a significant change such as a:
- Divorce or legal separation
- Paternity action
- Child possession and access dispute or arrangement (custody and visitation)
- Stepparent adoption or any private adoption
A family law firm can also help with:
- A prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- A name change
- Exploration of options in support of grandparents’ rights
Get Ready To Play An Active Role In Your Case For The Best Results
Whatever legal issues such as these you must resolve in the near future, it is in your best interests to consult with a lawyer sooner rather than later. I am family law attorney Lanny D. Ray and I welcome the opportunity to evaluate the facts in your case and let you know what a successful resolution will entail.
You may have time-sensitive actions and decisions ahead of you, such as:
- Conducting a thorough inventory of your marital assets before a divorce
- Pursuing an order of protection to stop your spouse from depleting your joint financial accounts
- Documenting important events in your life as a dedicated father or mother in preparation for presentation of your position in court for child custody and visitation determination
The sooner you and I sit down and discuss your options, the more involved you can be in your case. I can guide you through the decisions that may affect your family life for years to come. Divorce planning is as important and wise as estate planning, business planning or preparing well for a real estate transaction.
I Am An Experienced, Knowledgeable Family Law Attorney Ready To Help You Move Forward
What family law issues are you facing? I am well-equipped to help you put the pieces of the puzzle together in your favor. I can also advise you in relevant areas of Texas law that also involve your family such as real estate transactions, estate planning, probate administration and probate litigation.
Over the years of my law practice, I have helped many clients solve problems. Some seemed overwhelming and insurmountable at first, but through careful collaboration, my clients and I soon discovered reasonable pathways to resolution. I have sharpened my ability to evaluate, analyze and advise clients, always customizing my counsel to individual circumstances and clients’ priorities.
I am deeply familiar with the family law courts and opposing lawyers in and around Huntsville. Located in Walker County, I also handle many cases in Madison County and Leon County. I hope to hear from you soon. Call 936-439-6940 or send an email through this website to schedule a consultation.